The CEPOL Administration Seminar (CEPOL reference: 78/2008) took place at Bramshill, UK on 30 June – 4 July 2008.
Attracting 19 participants from 14 Member States, the course aimed to arm participants with the information they require when organising CEPOL activities.
Organised by CEPOL Secretariat, the seminar was supported by Austria.
The following topics were on the agenda:
- Developing curricula and course descriptors;
- The evaluation procedures;
- The commitment process and reimbursement rules;
- Guidelines for organising CEPOL activities;
- A case study ‘Administering a CEPOL activity’;
- A practical session on organisational and logistical matters;
- Evaluation tools and post-course evaluation;
- CEPOL’s new e-Net;
- The templates and optional forms available;
- A new course management tool (presented by Austria).
As part of a communications exercise, the course participants were asked to write, in no more than six words, their experiences of the course.
Carmen Matilde López González, Spain said: “Admin course - fascinating and brilliant communication.”
Gerhard Haberler, Austria, said: “CEPOL activity: share experiences; build network.”
Marika Saari, Finland, said: “Admin course broadened my mind.”
Martin Baran, Slovakia, said: “With proposals came; with solutions left.”
Kim Sverre Hansen, Denmark, said: “Working needs meet Secretariat deeds. Home!”
Ulla Bezeredi, Sweden, said: “Valuable learning - interesting networking – new colleagues.”
The next CEPOL Administration Seminar is scheduled to take place at Bramshill, UK on 13-17 October 2008.